- 6 Reasons Why Your WordPress Blog Should Be Your Business Website
- Why creativity is over-rated, and how to overcome the Lizard Brain…
- Packaging v Product – Do you Get It Too? Live at the iPad2 launch…
- Killer Free Viral Traffic Tip That Anyone Can Use On Their Blog
- Live On Stage At The 7 Figure Formula Event
- ‘Snow And Grow Rich’ – A Lesson In Why Your Business NEEDS To Be Online
Tagsanimoto audience authenticity authority automation aweber becoming a full-time internet marketer bill glazer Blogging blogs camtasia career women celebrity coaches conferences daniel wagner direct response marketing ebooks Email Marketing facebook fear of failure flip video frank kern free reports free traffic google reader impact marketing infusionsoft internet marketers joint ventures launch strategy life coach mastermind group Mindset niche seth godin small business owners starting a new business stress at work twitter viral Websites wordpress yaro starak youtube
Tag Archives: youtube
Video is probably the highest-value and highest-impact content you can create. There are a number of different types of devices you can use to record your own video.
Here are the ones I use and recommend:
If 2008 has really been the year of the enormous rise in the use of social media and especially Twitter, then following close behind is the explosion of people using online video on their blogs and websites.
A quick search on Google reveals that in July 2008 “142 million, or 75%, of internet users watched online videos in July. The average number of videos watched per viewer is 80.”
In 2009, online advertising is set to overtake advertising spent on TV for the first time ever. One possible factor influencing this shift in advertising spend is that online video viewers are more active and engaged in their viewing compared to those watching television more ‘passively’.